Grilled Steak with Herb Sauce
Grill top sirloin or beef flat iron steaks (rubbed with your fave Pixie Chicks meat rub, e.g. Rib & Steak Rub, Cowboy Coffee, Jake's BBQ Secret or Bliss Mix) until medium rare or medium. Let rest for several minutes, then cut into 1/4" slices. Drizzle with the following herby sauce, and serve to hungry, appreciative friends and family!
Steak Herb Sauce:
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves*
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Pulse herbs, garlic, salt & pepper in a food processor. Add liquids and pepper flakes until barely blended. Drizzle over plateful of grilled, sliced beef. Enjoy!
* PS if you're not a cilantro fan, feel free to substitute with fresh basil ;)